Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who Am I You Ask?



I’m 25 years old but I am a small child on the inside

I suffer from severe panic disorder & anxiety which controls every aspect of my life

LOVE animals. I have 3 cats and a dog. If I could i would have way more

I have always been afraid to grow up. I fear i won’t be any good at it

I have NO self confidence, which sometimes makes me a jealous person

I have a lot of love to give. And am probably the most compassionate person you will ever meet.

Even thought i more of a pessimist, i try not to be so miserable

I love art, any and all kinds. I love to draw and wish I had more time to concentrate on it.

My Grandmother is my biggest role model and I miss her more every day.

I have been smoke free for 1 year and a week! which is my biggest accomplishment so far.

My Husband is my rock, my best friend, and the only reason i want to wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment